This contest is now closed, thank you for your interest!
Congratulations to the winner, Ashley Scott!
Full Terms & Conditions
Winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on or before May 8 PDT.
Fill out THIS FORM and click submit! 😀
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who enter via Instagram or Facebook post and who are 13 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is open to residents of any country, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Tuesday Cross, her affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Tuesday Cross as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on April 24nd, 2018, 9am PDT and ending May 4th, 2018, 11:59pm PDT. All online entries must be received by May 4th, 2018, 11:59pm PDT.
4. How to Enter:
Fill out the form found on tuesdaycross.com/100-gems-and-guest-star
The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Tuesday Cross. Entries are unlimited. You must provide the information requested.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive 100 gems ($9.98 USD in value) credited to their Episode Interactive account as well as a guest star role for their Episode character in (1) upcoming video filmed by Tuesday Cross. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Tuesday Cross. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Tuesday Cross’s discretion. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Tuesday Cross to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by random draw under the supervision of Tuesday Cross. Winner will be notified by Instagram (or Facebook) Private Message within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Tuesday Cross shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT TUESDAY CROSS‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Tuesday Cross, anyone acting on behalf of Tuesday Cross, and Tuesday Cross’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Tuesday Cross. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Tuesday Cross from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Tuesday Cross may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Tuesday Cross reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Tuesday Cross ’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Tuesday Cross may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Tuesday Cross . Tuesday Cross reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Tuesday Cross has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Tuesday Cross reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless [your company name] and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF AUSTRALIA AND VICTORIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Victoria having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request to: Tuesday Cross email@example.com . Requests must be received no later than June 1st, 2018, 11:59pm PST.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Dracendium Publishing LLC, 2716 Elliot Ave, Seattle, WA.
15. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Tuesday Cross is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. Instagram: The Campaign hosted by Tuesday Cross is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.
17. Pocket Gems (Episode Interactive): The Campaign hosted by Tuesday Cross is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Pocket Gems (Episode Interactive).
18. By entering, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.